This post was last updated on September 10, 2017.
It was back in early October of 2016 when I was approached by Jonathan Silverman, and he asked me if I wanted to do a show with him. I happily agreed, but then we had to figure out just what we were going to do on the show. Our original idea was to do a show similar to “Humans of New York” and call it “Humans of MHS”. Somehow that idea vanished from our minds, so we went to work on another idea. After a few more tries, we finally came up with a great show – “Have a Good Morning and a Pleasant Afternoon” (for the purposes of this article, we’ll just call the show “HGMPA” due to its long title).
HGMPA (Dr. Miron’s famous way to end morning announcements) is a show where we go around interviewing people in the school such as coaches, athletes, club leaders, faculty, and other people involved in events going on around MHS.
We’ve developed a great production team with the following people:
- Jonathan Silverman and Daniel Sirota as Co-Producers
- Daniel Sirota as Director and Editor
Some past members of our production team include:
- Pramit Khatri
- Matt Ayoub
- Victor Zheng
In Season 1, we interviewed:
- Luke Wroblewski, Musical Director of Soulfege a Cappella
- Dr. Miron, MHS Principal
- Ms. Harrington, MHS Librarian
- Mr. Riggio, English Teacher
- Sophie Richman, President of Food Club
- Mrs. Dahse, Student Center
- Mr. Schilp, Science Teacher
- Dr. Keenan, MHS Vice Principal
- Brendan Weissman, 2016-2017 Studio 462 Co-President
- Robby Aronson, 2016-2017 Studio 462 Co-President
If you’re a club leader, coach, or anything else that we could interview you on, please let us know by heading to http://tinyurl.com/hgmpa462 and completing the request form! We’d love to have you on our show! Also, be sure to like us on Facebook @HGMPA462
You can watch our episodes at any time by clicking on the episode links below:
- Episode 1: www.studio462.org/hgmpa-s1e1
- Episode 2: www.studio462.org/hgmpa-s1e2
- Episode 3: www.studio462.org/hgmpa-s1e3
- Episode 4: www.studio462.org/hgmpa-s1e4
- Episode 5: www.studio462.org/hgmpa-s1e5
Don’t forget to Have a Good Morning and a Pleasant Afternoon!